Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Add a Data Pack

Nash1979

Hi, can you help guide me how I can add a Data Pack to my mobile phone service online? 

All the information I can find says to logon to account and go to Extras and Options, but I can’t find that tab anywhere??!

thank you

Re: Add a Data Pack

petergdownload

Seems an obsolete web page? The new Optus MyAccount login doesn't have those options and doesn't appear to have it anywhere I can find.

Nod to a Mod (I'm trying to tradmark that btw) for an update perhaps? @Ray_YC 

In the mean time Optus will give you 1Gb automatically for $10 (As opposed to the travel pack giving you 1.5Gb). You'll need to contact live chat (or call 1300 300 937)to see if they can arrange bigger amounts.

Peter Gillespie 

Re: Add a Data Pack

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Nod to a mod, I like it!

Apologies for the inconvenience, Nash1979. I believe it's a situation of due to us currently upgrading our billing systems, if your account number starts with a 62, customers need to contact us to add or remove a data pack. It it doesn't, then yes please let me know as some information looks like it needs updating on our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
151 Kudos
131 Kudos
96 Kudos
96 Kudos
75 Kudos