Searching...

Mobile

Active sim / customer service

EllaRose

OPTUS !

ERror code pact something something.

I have spent the last 4 days trying to active my sim card. I have gone online and followed procudres 100 times gettinflg an error code , walked to libary to try new computer another error code. Attemped to speak with your "chat" and aftrr waiting an hour for response window was closed. Have tried to call a human on any number i can find but always must active my sim card . Tried to do it over the phone , tried to download the app. HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING . Its impossible to speak with a human. This is past a joke now , I need this sim to apply for jobs and i dont mesn ti sound dramtic when i say my entire life has been put on hold because of your terrible servive . As you can tell i am soooooo upset over this shizuoka.  I swear im normally a relaxed calm person but this delimia has me ready to put my head through a window. PLEASE CAN A HUMAN CONTACT ME WITH A SOLUTION! !!!!! 

What is wrong with your phone company.!  

ACTIVATE MY SIM !!! I can not go into an optus shop as its a 50 minute drive and i have no car just moved to country ect ect ffs 

Highlighted

Re: Active sim / customer service

[ Edited ]
nm83

OH MY GOODNESS TOTALLY AGREE WHAT IS WRONG WITH OPTUS WE HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING ITS KILLING ME AND MY FRIEND WE WANT HELP OPTUS SUCKS

Re: Active sim / customer service

Dan_C

Hey @EllaRose, I'm sorry that you're having so much trouble with such a simple request. Have you discussed the possibility of the SIM itself being faulty? Is the SIM for a prepaid or post-paid service? You're welcome to send through your details via PM. We need your full name, DOB, mobile number and SIM number. We'll respond back as soon as we can.

@nm83, what's going on? We're happy to try and help out. Let us know.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos