Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Activation stuck :(

doug3

ive ordered a sim only & an iphone 7 with a plan thinking it was a good deal 

until... it all arived in the mail... i used live chat to activate, well at leat i thought it was going to activate... the sim- only did. in the first 2 hours.(porting over from amaysim) but the secound sim wouldnt..(porting from aldi mobile) they said it would take 15 mins to 4 hours.. four days later , nothing still , they had the raised an IT case and put it on high priority... anything to speed this up?? Smiley Sad

Solution

Re: Activation stuck :(

Ray_YC

Hi,
Thank you for raising this issue.
Unfortunately not, and this is not something that we can assist with here on the forum. It could be something on the Aldi end? Maybe, maybe not.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details including the IT case number.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
203 Kudos
131 Kudos
129 Kudos
125 Kudos
78 Kudos