Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Activation delay

Guys, we've offered to help out from our end. I understand that you might be hesitant to send through your details but we can definitely help out with these sorts of enquiries. Please send us a message and we'll do our best to lend a hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

So finally got this sorted 

took 16 days to get service. Ended up putting in a TIO complaint and bazinga- working 

got a lovely follow up call from an Optus team leader apologising and did end up getting 2 months credit.  (Most  of month one didn’t have service)

However i I don’t know if either myself or Optus would know how to handle this better next time. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan,

Its been 3 days for me, I’m migrating over from Virgin. Each day I’m told to wait another 24 hours...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I've just replied back to your PM @SuzyBlack.

I'll chat with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same here,first phone call 24 hours for Activation ,second call 15 minutes to 4 hours nothing,third call 48 hours for Activation. What a joke,how hard can it be.

0 Kudos