Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Activation and port from Vaya problem

AntonyFD

I received my SIM yesterday at 2pm. As the instructions said I could use the web site rather than waiting, I tried that but the web page thought something was wrong with my numbers - it was all correct. So I used chat and they said it was all good to go. We'll, yes Vaya no longer recognises its SIM, but the it is Emergency calls only, No service with my new Optus SIM. I have new SIMs for my wife and two kids - don't want the same experience for them also!

Highlighted

Re: Activation and port from Vaya problem

Toomey

Hey @AntonyFD, I hope you have since been able to get this resolved? It sounds like there could be a porting issue with your number, we'd need to investigate on our end. If you still need a hand, please jump into Live Chat so we can grab your details and check it out. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Re: Activation and port from Vaya problem

AntonyFD

Yes, Archie at the Greensborough shop sorted it by using a new SIM.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos