Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Steve70
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Activating iPhone and sim

I ported my number from virgin. I requested activation on 10 June. After numerous requests the matter was escalated to IT on 20 June. Yesterday my virgin service was closed. I now have no active phone service. As a person who uses the mobile as the primary contact you can imagine how annoyed I am. So here I am 16 days after requesting activation with no working phone. Is anyone else experiencing this? Do I just seek to exit the contract and go to a provider that can actually provide a working service? Is this just me or are others going through this. I’m approaching the telephone ombudsman today I think.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pwright
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Activating iPhone and sim

Have you tried contacting Optus via Social Media like Facebook Messanger or Twitter?

May worth ringing them on 1300300937 and asking for a Team Leader or Manager asap, and ask for it to be lodged as a complaint with a reference number so its case managed.  You can always chat with Mobile Support via Live Chat on http://yesopt.us/chat2us as well and they can see if they can esculate it for you.

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Activating iPhone and sim

Hey Steve, sorry I missed this thread. I sent you a PM earlier to advise your mobile issues have since been resolved but please send me a message if you still need assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors