Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TaylahR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Account username (email address)

I can log onto my optus account on google chrome but whenever I try to log on via the app it say unable to log in and yes I'm using the same email and password, and everytime I try to check my billing on google chrome it stays on a link service to account even clicking on the billing and payment and the page actually reloads so I can't check my bill at all, to solve this I have been trying to talk to someone on the 24/7 optus live chat where it kept only showing me the loading sign and did NOT load at all. Please if anyone can help I would definitely appreciate it, thank you in advance! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Account username (email address)

Sorry you’ve had trouble getting through to Live Chat. So we can look into this can you please let me know what device and browser you are accessing Live Chat from? 

It sounds like your My Account profile needs to be checked on our end. If you send me a private message with your account number, full name, DOB and email address, my team will check it out and get back to you asap. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos