Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tara89
New Contributor
New Contributor

Account number

Hi there, i was on a post paid aggreement imand it has since run up and i was not aware i had a nee account number, ive since just kept paying my bill on my old account number and noe i am disconnected. How can i have those payments transferred to my new acciunt number and get my service back online? Who can i talk to seeing as i cant make any calls??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Account number

Hey @Tara89,

Just so we're across your enquiry, your contract has now expired and you've since been made aware that you were given a new account number? Had the account number changed from a number starting with 8 or 9 to a number beginning with 6? We've recently migrated a number of post-paid mobile customers to a new billing/service platform. Customers were given new financial account numbers. There shouldn't be any other reason as to why you were given a new account number. Let us know, we're happy to help out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos