cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Account errors since July Myaccount changes

Hi.

I've been with Optus for >15yrs & while the billing systems have always been quirky, the myaccount update has seen fit to increase my monthly account (3x postpaid plans, <1yr into the contracts). I have not exceeded any of my plan limits. The call center looked into it & informed me that nothing was exceeded but due to a rounding up of the "centavos", that the new bill total is $1.03 more than the pre 30 June total. The new figure isn't correct. I was given a ref # & was told I'd be contacted in 4-6 days to solve the matter. No cantact has been made & my new account shows the $1.03 increase as well as the previous $1.03 being overdue. Could I get an Optus CS rep to look into my account please?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Account errors since July Myaccount changes

Hey @smargs - happy to take a look into this for you! 

Can you please send me a private message confirming your account number, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Account errors since July Myaccount changes

Thanks @Shauna. PM sent.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors