cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor NannyB
New Contributor

Absolutely FED UP with OVERCHARGED BILL

Cant believe OPTUS youre still trying to overcharge me... You admit my bill is wrong & that you need to fix it, that Im being charged as a new customer when I have been with you for about 13 years. Your shop staff have tried o fix it, customer service have tried to .. THEN got thru to lady who said "Ill fix it for you & call you back on FRIDAY,,, Its NOW WED & NO call still. And still recieving messages saying pay overdue amount or we'll cut off your service. Does anyone here have a Aussie No to call where someone WILL actually fix the problem. About to go to the Telecommunications Ombudsman.. Been going on for 3 MONTHS Sooo FED UP

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Absolutely FED UP with OVERCHARGED BILL

Your best bet would be to refer to the Customer Relations Group based out of Adelaide, you can't ring them direct until a case manager is assigned.

www.optus.com.au/complaints is how you open a complaint with that particular group.

If then you are still dissatisfied with the response, you can refer to the TIO. However you need to be aware, the TIO have mammoth delays caused by people referring minor and petty issues which may mean it'll be a few weeks before they can get to your complaint.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
New Contributor NannyB
New Contributor

Re: Absolutely FED UP with OVERCHARGED BILL

Thank you VERY much for yr reply ...Ill try that

0 Kudos
Top Contributors