Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

$59 plan

Hi,

I have ordered the $59 plan and have only received the temporary order number. I ordered on the 21/12 and haven't heard anything since. I was trying to get onto the sales team and there was a long delay and now Live Chat isn't online and I am unable to connect. I am an exisiting optus customer and was getting a new plan and number. Just wondering when we will expect an update.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: $59 plan

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Keep trying. Patience is required with any telco, since they own your life.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I can understand your frustration. I ordered under the same plan on the 22/12, although I received an update text Xmas day to say it was "in progress" haven' heard anything since. Very annoying when live chat is constantly busy. Hope you get some news soon 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yeah hopefully we hear something soon. I am an existing customer so no checks required! Havent even received the in progress response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I finally got through on chat with a representative, now they weren't very helpful and basically have given me the online sales number to call to seek confirmation of my order, I could very well be getting the run a round by I am about to give it a go. It's 1300929949 if you want to try follow yours up 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I will have to give it a shot tomorrow. It will be a long wait though i think

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @Sarah2424,

We've replied back to your private message. We're happy to chat with you there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@LEASHA,

We're more than happy to check on the progress of your order. You're welcome to send us a private message with your order details. We need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos