cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
GuyCS

Re: $45 My Plan Plus 15 GB bonus data not showing up

Hey @Amit_Bh - we're aware of an issue with international minutes not displaying and we're working to get this resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience.

If you'd like us to check your remaining minutes for you, please send us a private message with the same account information Marie has requested above.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Al123
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same here, received and paid the 3rd bill already and still no sign of any bonus data.  Why advertise something if you have issued delivering as promised , you enjoy churning customers ?

Or perhaphs you do this intenionally as most people use automatic payments and are not aware of paying $10-$20 extra for data which should have been included ?

GuyCS

Hey @Al123 - not great to hear if you've already received your third bill and the bonus data hasn't been applied.

Can you please shoot me a private message with the following info so that we can check it out:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account number:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Al123
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

PM sent.

cheers

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi Alice, thanks for sending your details through.
I've just gone in and applied the bonus 15GB of data.

You’ll receive an SMS to confirm that a change has been made on the account.
The data will be immediately available for use.

It may take between 24-48 hours for the change to reflect within the My Optus app & your My Account.

If there are any other questions, send them through. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Al123
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Doesn't seem to have made much difference, 5 days now and data still not showing on Dashboard, no SMS received either.  Would a complaint to the Ombudsman help ?Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this hasn't been reflected on your end @Al123 - We're currently having some system maintenance, so I'm unable to look into this right now. I'll get someone to follow up on this for you tomorrow morning and provide an update. Apologies for the delay here

0 Kudos
GuyCS

Hey @Al123 - I've just fixed this up for you and have sent you a private message to confirm. Give us a shout if you need further assistance with this one. 

0 Kudos
AB65
New Contributor
New Contributor

I signed up on 1/9  for the $45 20 per cent off and double data as well and have received and paid bills from the 5/10 and 7/11 (ie received second bill) and STILL no extra data showing up in app - sick and tired of the excuses. 

Is this a system glitch or was it written somewhere in T&C that the whole thing was a con?

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Not a con. Just incompetence. 

Most important are the SMS usage warnings. They're legally binding. When you get a 50% earning is it at the point you expect?

Peter Gillespie