Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor kazrez
New Contributor

4 different responses in 10 minutes

just wondering if anyone has the same thing happen to them.

14 days after applying as a new customer for IPhone X S Max hadn't received a reply from Optus

decided to ask on line first lady said u will receive it before Friday thought that was weird as have no communication other than received your order

Second lady said its been confirmed you should receive in a week or two

Third man said they are doing a credit check I will ask them to hurry up

Fourth woman will receive Friday until i told her about credit check and she goes ohh no thats all ready completed last week

A different answer all within 10 minutes

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Moderator GuyCS

Re: 4 different responses in 10 minutes

Hey @kazrez - not great to hear you've had trouble getting assistance with this one. Apologies for any confusion.

Can you please shoot me a private message with any information you've received on your end?

We'll need your full name, date of birth, and an order/mobile number for privacy reasons. Once we have that, we'll be able to check out the order.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors