Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

4 days - still no SIM activation

Ok - so it's 4 days, 4 calls to Optus offshore technical support and 2 SIM cards later, (yes - they said go to the shop again and get a new one as their system had locked up on the old order processing.  Said they would get it expedited right away each time.  This is a replacement SIM for one of my 3 Optus home mobile phones.  Guess that the Speed of Bolt is slower now he has retired from competition.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: 4 days - still no SIM activation

Sadly there's nit much this place can do to help.. The only thing would be to grab the attention of a Optus rep.. Annoyingly it seems it's not an easy fix as there must be something nasty happening on the system.

I wish you luck!

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: 4 days - still no SIM activation

Hey @Zylog, sorry to hear of the issues. I can check on the status of your order if you'd like to send me a private message with your order number, service number, full name and DOB.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy