cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor AirysDark
Occasional Contributor

3G to 4G pre payed

hello i have the old $3 aday sim with the old plan of unlimited internet.

i wonted to know if it can be upgraded to the 4G network with out losing the unlimited internet.

cuase i was on ebay and someone was selling the same plan. and was saying its connected to the 4G.

from my understanding its impossable for a 3G plan to connect to the 4G network even if you replaced the sim with a 4G sim.

cause its a 3G plan. is what this person saying untrue and there scamming people.

and is my first question possable

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: 3G to 4G pre payed

The plan was/is only 3g.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Occasional Contributor AirysDark
Occasional Contributor

thought so. here is the link if you wont to see the item. i even message saying its 3G only but the said no its got 4G

the item is called

Optus $3 A Day UNLIMITED SIM MBB 4G WIRELESS BROADBAND

could not het the link to show up

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

So lets break it down

Optus $3 A Day UNLIMITED SIM MBB 4G WIRELESS BROADBAND

The $3 a day unlimited is a Mobile Phone plan only, it has a condition where if you put the sim in a mobile broadband device it stops wprking and directs you to put the sim in a phone.

MBB = mobile broadband - conflicts with the above

4G wireless broadband - conflicts with above

Optus Prepaid Daily 3G

http://smb.optus.com.au/opfiles/Shop/All/cis/Cis%20Documents/1390050_CIS_Optus_Optus_Prepaid_Daily_3...

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Top Contributors