Searching...

Mobile

3G to 4G pre payed

AirysDark

hello i have the old $3 aday sim with the old plan of unlimited internet.

i wonted to know if it can be upgraded to the 4G network with out losing the unlimited internet.

cuase i was on ebay and someone was selling the same plan. and was saying its connected to the 4G.

from my understanding its impossable for a 3G plan to connect to the 4G network even if you replaced the sim with a 4G sim.

cause its a 3G plan. is what this person saying untrue and there scamming people.

and is my first question possable

Re: 3G to 4G pre payed

Paddylee

The plan was/is only 3g.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

[ Edited ]
AirysDark

thought so. here is the link if you wont to see the item. i even message saying its 3G only but the said no its got 4G

the item is called

Optus $3 A Day UNLIMITED SIM MBB 4G WIRELESS BROADBAND

could not het the link to show up

Paddylee

So lets break it down

Optus $3 A Day UNLIMITED SIM MBB 4G WIRELESS BROADBAND

The $3 a day unlimited is a Mobile Phone plan only, it has a condition where if you put the sim in a mobile broadband device it stops wprking and directs you to put the sim in a phone.

MBB = mobile broadband - conflicts with the above

4G wireless broadband - conflicts with above

Optus Prepaid Daily 3G

http://smb.optus.com.au/opfiles/Shop/All/cis/Cis%20Documents/1390050_CIS_Optus_Optus_Prepaid_Daily_3...

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
137 Kudos
117 Kudos
81 Kudos
80 Kudos
47 Kudos