Searching...

Mobile

365 day 60GB prepaid plan for $120 expiring today

Jk200sx

Looks like today is the end of the promo….

Question : I have just gone into an optus store and purchased the sim for $120. Can I postpone activation for a period of time, say in a few weeks, before the 30 day expiry thats listed on the back of the sim pack?

Re: 365 day 60GB prepaid plan for $120 expiring today

Yeldarb

I am not sure if your question is about the expiry of the promo or the expiry of the sim. I would say that the promo won't be available after the date specified and the card will most likely need to be replaced if you don't activate it by the date written on the back of the card.

Jk200sx

Thanks for the reply. To clarify, I still have about a month left on an amYsim prepaid card and don’t won’t to activate this Optus sim until about in 3 weeks time.

can I do this or will I lose the offer if u don’t activate by the end of today?

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

If the advertised offer ends today then you would need to activate it today. Tomorrow $120 may get you less data or the price may change completely from what I understand.. Don't let the card expire as that will cause issues. You can check with sales on the live chat below to verify this.

Edit: Sorry just read a statement on that promo that says: "Plans may no longer be available if you do not activate your SIM within 30 days of purchase." I may have confused myself with this question and I believe if would not matter when you activate this plan providing its done within the 30 days from purchase.

https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat

AlistarS

You'll need to activate before the end date of the offer. If the Sim card expiry date on the back of the hardware has been exceeded it should still work for another 90 days further from that date, if not please return it into store for an exhange to a new sim.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
108 Kudos
103 Kudos
84 Kudos
78 Kudos
43 Kudos