cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

$255 Credit Applied To My Account Has Disappeared?

I have had LOTS of issues with my Optus account, including paying for a second handset that I never received or agreed to paying for as well as having multiple accounts created in my name by mistake. The short version is they ended up applying $255 credit my account in December. Some additional information is I have had direct debit set up with my account, which my bills have been paid with automatically.

It has come to my attention that every bill I have received since then has been paid from my bank through direct debit, and my $255 credit has disappeared with no trace.

Nobody will talk to me on the phone about this because of COVID19. Nobody is taking my matter seriously. I need somebody to sort this out because Optus has caused nothing more issues and despite being with Optus for more than 15 years my patience is wearing thin.

Please Optus, I need a representative to communicate with me. I have tried your phone app chat but the person on the other end had difficulty understanding and communicating with me in English.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: $255 Credit Applied To My Account Has Disappeared?

Hello Optus,

Can you please respond or have a representative call me?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: $255 Credit Applied To My Account Has Disappeared?

hi seblew,

Disappointing to hear about your experience.

I'm afraid we're unable to assist here on our public forum as we don't have access to customer accounts.

Normally we'd refer you to our Social Media or Messenger team however as you said at the moment with the COVID-19 situation this issue wouldn't be classed as critical at the moment.

If you're not prepared to wait until a later date, you can click on the Lodge a Complaint link found on the bottom of any Optus webpage including this one. Please note it may take several days to receive a response.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors