cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Bams82
New Contributor

25% second service discount not being applied

Back in July 2017 I received a text message from Optus stating that if I signed up a second service to my existing account that this new service would receive a 25% monthly discount for the life of the contract. This text message included a link to the promotional website, I verified it via one of the Optus online sales team and signed up to a second service on my wife’s account.

This discount has however not been applied at all since signing up to it 6 months ago. Both my wife and I have been in touch with Optus 5 times now, each time being assured that it will be looked into and that we will receive a call back etc, and each time the problem does not get resolved.

Is anyone else having the same issues? Has anyone had the same issue? What can be done to resolve it? It is now at the point where I wish to terminate my contract and move to another provider. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Aman_B

Re: 25% second service discount not being applied

Hi @Bams82, really sorry this is still not resolved. Are you able to PM me your full name, Optus number & date of birth Here so we can take a look into this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors