cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Gav1984
New Contributor

24/7 chat

I can't access the 24/7 chat to talk about my account is anyone having problems 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 24/7 chat

The chat is working but it’s busy by the looks of it. Best to try again later.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Moderator Vicky

Sorry about the late reply Gav1984. Since this post have you been able to get through to chat to someone who was able to look into this for you? If you're still needing a hand please send us a PM with your full name, DOB, account number and some more information about your inquiry and we'll be more than happy to give you a hand.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor amos47
New Contributor

SAME HERE  NO 24/7 HELP  MUST BE HOLIDAYS IN INDIA OR MANILLA ????????

0 Kudos
JustinB
Blog Author

Hey @amos47 - sorry for any inconvenience caused! Have you since been able to chat to us? If not, can you please send us a private message with what you're needing help with?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bramun
New Contributor

Hi, can't access live chat. Restrictions on a protected account...

Email also sent to relenat agent. No response considering reasonable urgency

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hi @Bramun, sorry to hear that you've been unable to get through over Live Chat 😞

If it is urgent I'd recommend getting in touch with our Financial Services team on 1300308839 (open Monday - Friday : 8:30am - 7:30pm and Saturday : 9:00am - 6:00pm) so we can assist you further with this! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors