cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ebz
New Contributor

1900 numbers

Hi I have optus prepaid I'm trying to call a 1900 number and it says my service doesn't allow it? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: 1900 numbers

Not sure about this one i have a prepaid and i have had it switch off if you go to my account on a computer for your account scroll down to Settings click Settings and it should come up in the list and see if Premium services is turned on or off.

You do know 1900 numbers if your able to call cost a lot more then normal number to call.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hi ebz,

Unless there has been a call barring for 1900 numbers on your service it should allow it. Fore more information on calling 1900 numbers you can visit our site here

Additionally If you wish you can PM me your details and I can have this looked in to for you if you wish to call 1900 numbers.

Full name:

Service No:

DOB:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor mightytongue
Occasional Contributor

international call is barred on your number, call optus to remove the barring.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos