Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mickb
New Contributor
New Contributor

12 month plan

I've just signed up for upgrade from 8GB $40/month by month  to 15GB 12 month plan. Optus seems to be saying that I will be paying $40 per month whereas it should be $30/mth for 12 months. Can someone: "Please explain"?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: 12 month plan

Take a snap shot of various pages just in case but you'll find all relevant discounts ect will be applied on your bill.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Did you sign up to a promotional discount? In these instances, you are signing up to the $40 plan, so your CIS/T&C's will provide this information, only on your bill will any necessary adjustments be added.

If you get 2 bills and no discounts are provided, get in touch so we can raise a marketing escalation to have this looked into.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Mickb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for answer. 

Mickb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks - all good.

0 Kudos
PhilC
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Great to hear, @Mickb. If there is anything we can assist with moving forward please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos