Searching...

Mobile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7

Rachiez

Honestly best phone ive had. Still getting use to but so far i cannot fault it. 

It lasts so much longer (serial phone user)

Takes amazing photos and videos of my kid's.

And the screens amazinf!

Shae

Couldn't agree more! I really like being able to see my phone when I'm outside during the day. Such a massive improvement on my last phone. Thanks for the review Rachiez  Smiley Happy

Easo

Nice look phone , no trouble at all.

Highlighted

Ch81

I agree with many of the reviews that have been posted about the S7.... one of the Cons of the S7, which I think should be considered before making the decision to purchase this phone is the strength of the case and the screen. The phone does not seem to hold up to a short fall, the case (housing of the phone hence cracking/splitting, also, from simple knocks... not a drop or fall, the screen has suffered a number of cracks. The difficulty and risks involved in repairing the screen also add to the disappointment I have towards the S7. 

Everything's good, and good only gets better!!

Ch81

I agree with many of the reviews that have been posted about the S7.... one of the Cons of the S7, which I think should be considered before making the decision to purchase this phone is the strength of the case and the screen. The phone does not seem to hold up to a short fall, the case (housing of the phone hence cracking/splitting, also, from simple knocks... not a drop or fall, the screen has suffered a number of cracks. The difficulty and risks involved in repairing the screen also add to the disappointment I have towards the S7.

Everything's good, and good only gets better!!
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo