cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Rachiez
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7

Honestly best phone ive had. Still getting use to but so far i cannot fault it. 

It lasts so much longer (serial phone user)

Takes amazing photos and videos of my kid's.

And the screens amazinf!

Tags (2)
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Couldn't agree more! I really like being able to see my phone when I'm outside during the day. Such a massive improvement on my last phone. Thanks for the review Rachiez  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor Easo
New Contributor

Nice look phone , no trouble at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor Ch81
Contributor

I agree with many of the reviews that have been posted about the S7.... one of the Cons of the S7, which I think should be considered before making the decision to purchase this phone is the strength of the case and the screen. The phone does not seem to hold up to a short fall, the case (housing of the phone hence cracking/splitting, also, from simple knocks... not a drop or fall, the screen has suffered a number of cracks. The difficulty and risks involved in repairing the screen also add to the disappointment I have towards the S7. 

Everything's good, and good only gets better!!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Contributor Ch81
Contributor

I agree with many of the reviews that have been posted about the S7.... one of the Cons of the S7, which I think should be considered before making the decision to purchase this phone is the strength of the case and the screen. The phone does not seem to hold up to a short fall, the case (housing of the phone hence cracking/splitting, also, from simple knocks... not a drop or fall, the screen has suffered a number of cracks. The difficulty and risks involved in repairing the screen also add to the disappointment I have towards the S7.

Everything's good, and good only gets better!!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors