Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Optus
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Samsung Galaxy S7

galaxyS7 reviews.png

Post a short review for the Samsung Galaxy S7 to share your experiences with the crowd.

To shop all the latest phones you can check them out here.

post a review.png

14 Replies
Jun_Jin
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7

Galaxy s7 or s7 edge should be the one to consider if you need physical home button, which allows us to have extra space on display.

Also, S7 has IP68 that helps device to survive from water, definately most needed feature for smartphones these days.

Galaxy s7 is a compact phone compared to those 5.5 inches or 5.7 inches with large chins such as Google Pixel XL or iPhone 7 plus (iPhone 7 has 4.7 inches with HD display). Therefore, whoever is looking for something compact, S7 is the one with many essential features as a smartphone including qhd display, awesome camera, wireless charging, awesome battery capacity (3000mah), and micro SD slot.

Overall, S7 is a well made smartphone  that is focusing on basics of use. The only cons that I noticed on this phone is that it does not have USB type-C. Other than that, S7 is one of the top phones in the market to be chosen by customers.

Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Great review and the S7 is probably the only phone on my wish list.

0 Kudos
ASWA
New Contributor
New Contributor

great phone with a beautiful screen and great battery life. with no easy to use operating system that let's you do what you want. it's also very pretty in silver...

djmetten
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not the biggest fan of the phone so far. It seems to freeze a lot when I'm using it, it also restarts itself every now and again. It actually really annoys me cause it always freezes when i really need to use it.

0 Kudos
kkkk
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Submit a Mobile Review for the chance to win a $50 gift card!

I changed reluctantly to Optus when they got the Premier League TV rights as I had all I needed with telstra and foxtel. Now I pay a bit more each month but I got a new Samsung S7 which is better that any iphone I have ever used and the football coverage is much better than foxtel ever was. Well done Optus. 

0 Kudos
johno_84
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Submit a Mobile Review for the chance to win a $50 gift card!

The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is not a bad phone. Coming from the Note 7 to S7 Edge I thought I would struggle, but it does the job. With the Octa-Core 2.3GHz Quad processor, it runs apps very smoothly. Even large, high resolution games run without any problems. Battery life is good. Charges up pretty fast. The resolution of the screen is very good. The screen is very responsive. With the edge features, it makes it great for short cuts. I give this phone a 8/10

0 Kudos
Demetri
New Contributor
New Contributor

The absolute best phone ever that samsung could have created - well done samsung i could not ask for anything better - no issues - nothing nothing absolute nothing - it is truly a blessed device ever !!

0 Kudos
Kell
New Contributor
New Contributor

I recently upgraded my Samsung S5 to the S7 and I have to say I am loving it so far! The battery is lasting much longer, as well as the fast charging option, meaning I don't have to wait so long once it has been used up. One of the things I want from a phone is a good camera because I'm always taking photos of the kids, the S7 delivers a beautiful picture and is easy to use. I love the shortcut from the locked screen to access the camera. The display is great and the option to add an SD card for extra memory are big perks in my opinion.
I would definitely recommend this phone. Easy to use, navigate and feels good in your hand. Not too heavy or flimsy.

Tags (2)
Netnet22
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Samsung Galaxy s7 has been the best phone I have ever owned! It is extremely durable and to top that it is water proof, I could anwser my phone in the shower if I needed to. 

Couldn't say a bad word about this phone 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos