Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy S5

[ Edited ]
Optus

galaxyS5 reviews.png

Post a short review for the Samsung Galaxy S5 to share your experiences with the crowd.

To shop all the latest phones you can check them out here.

post a review.png

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5

Yeldarb

It's fast, powerful and probably the ugliest phone on the market. Only a mother could love it yet I think it's the best phone on the market.

NatL

I am really happy with the Camera on this phone. Much better than my old S4.

Great sized screen.

Only thing I don't like is when I swipe too far left it goes into some weird app that i never use.

Roosters

Such an easy phone to use.  Can't wait to upgrade to the s7.

Netnet22

I owned a SG5 before eventually (many cheap flimsy break on first drop Phones) SG7S - which is perfect mobile device anyone can own, I my opinion.

I though my SG5 was brilliant - Samsung just keep getting better and better. 

I have tried most brands (Apple,LG,Sony,ZTE,Ebay cheapest as I have a tendency to break them. Samsung is the only brand I haven't had to replace within the first 3 months of purchase. 

Eric008

Used the Samsung Galaxy S5 for two years, now i'm ready to change to latest S8, but the S5 is really good mobile phone for daily use. 

paul190k

Thanks for a great review like always. I always follow your site for great reviews... Download ShowBox App

zentraveller

broke down..could not hear anyone..went to op[tus..got  the runa rouynd by a shop assitant..got the run around online, got the run around on phone..no one wanted to help so had to go out and buy a new phone..

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo