cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

note 8.png

Post a short review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to let the Crowd know what you think of this phone.

To shop all the latest phones from Optus, click here.

post a review.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
New Contributor zeeshanahmedk
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Galaxy Note 8 is a superb, fast, note-worthy phone for people on the go. It allows to do seemless multi-tasking with multi-windows, split windows options and then you have the added feature of taking notes while you are on a call or have got something to save for later. The side widget is fancy where you can have all your frequent contacts and launch frequently used apps with one swipe. Last but not the least, the assistant 'Bixby' has got great handy capabilities to run erranrds for you during the day e.g. turning WIFI/Blutooth on or off, starting navigation, setting alarms, extracting info about any object by pointing your phone at it (called Bixby Vision) and loads of other helful features.

All in all, I love this phone !

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Awesome stuff Smiley Happy What are your thoughts on the new GS Note 9

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I moved over to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as soon as I could once released as I was a previous Note 7 customer and had to settle for the S7 Edge. The Note 8 was once of the best phones I have used. It was no where near as good as the Note 7.

Battery was pretty good and the speed of the device was adeqaute. Storage and memory was fast and managable and the displays was amazing. Camera quality like always in Samsung devices is awesome

0 Kudos
Top Contributors