Searching...

Mobile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review - Ask Bubba!

shark74

Well done.  Good review

Shae

Agreed^

amdc

I bought this thing for the S Note and pen . . . Significant parts of the screen can't be written on. Took it back, they kept it for three weeks, then sent it back saying nothing was wrong. Same fault. I'm very VERYdisappointed . . . not sure how to tackle it. The Optus shop people quite hopeless. Hoping I'll go away. 

amdc

I bought this thing for the S Note and pen . . . Significant parts of the screen can't be written on. Took it back, they kept it for three weeks, then sent it back saying nothing was wrong. Same fault. I'm very VERYdisappointed . . . not sure how to tackle it. The Optus shop people quite hopeless. Hoping I'll go away. 

Alistar

Hi amdc,

Do you have a soft case on the phone? Cases with magnetic covers (backs) will usually disrupt the S Pen.

Failing this, I would take it back to the store to have a further look and send it back to the service centre for further assessment,

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Noni

Thank 

Post a Reply