Searching...
Highlighted

sign on

tommygun0808

Is the optus sport password the same as the optus (bill access,data usage etc) ?

Re: sign on

Johnnyhertz

I have no idea either. Tried to login online but says my email isn't even registered, even though I can watch it on my Fetch TV box & I've had an email to say I'm subscribed & ready to go. Confused...

Johnnyhertz

You have to go to the registration page again (pretty much repeat the process you went through last time to register) & then it'll prompt you to pick your login details.

Hollie

Hey Guys,

Just to confirm, you do need to register for Optus Sports separately from My Account - you can check eligibility and register here.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Johnnyhertz

That wasn't the issue Holly. The issue was for people who had already subscribed, but then couldn't login to the service, then having to subscribe again. I've had a tweet from Optus saying that this was indeed a 'workaround'. So there are a few bugs in the process still.

Hollie

We are aware of some customers having problems with logging in due to information in our systems not marrying up or us needing to push the registration through manually. If you are needing a hand with this please let me know and I'd be more than happy to assist you further.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo