Searching...
Accepted Solution

how to subscribe through app

spon

Re: how to subscribe through app

Tano

Hey @spon, once you've downloaded the app to your desired platform, navigate to the main menu, then "Login - Sign Up" and from there you can register Smiley Happy Billing for the subscription is managed via the App Store / Google Play store, depending on which store you use and have an account for. Let us know how you go!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

spon
Thank you Tano. I'm already registered and signed up for the free trial which runs out soon. I just want to know how I start paying for the service when that happens. There's no button on the app that I can find, and no other help as to how to subscribe to the ongoing service. How does the apple app store help? Surely Optus should provide an easy link so they can get some money?
Solution

Tano

Hey @spon, billing is actually managed on the App Store side, a bit like other apps you may purchase through the store. The subscription itself is attached to your Apple account that you use to access and use the App Store, and so the subscription including all billing information can be managed directly through the App Store. You can't add payment details or the like within the app itself, it needs to be done within the App Store. Hope that helps!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

spon
So, I'm getting that App Store will start charging me automatically unless I cancel? Cheeky. I thought I was just signing up for the free period and had to confirm if I wanted to continue. Very cheeky. Ok, thanks for your help.

Tano

If you were to cancel today @spon, you'd still have access until the end of the free access period Smiley Happy 

punter257

Is this true? Can someone confirm?

Dan_C

Which part did you need us to confirm @punter257?

If you've cancelled before the end of the free period (the 1st of September 2018), you'll have access to content up untill this date.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo