cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor yeah_jono
New Contributor

changing plan

I'm currently on a plan, however its about to end. If i upgrade my phone, or go to a pre-paid plan, do i still keep my free Optus Sports account for this season?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: changing plan

Hey @yeah_jono, if you moved to pre-paid you'd lose the subscription as we're unable to offer this to our pre-paid customers but if you stayed on post-paid but moved to a different plan and or upgraded your phone that would be fine.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor yeah_jono
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. My current plan doenst have it though ($65 a month) - I got it when the free EPL deal was available, which was avalialbe to the pre paid plans too. So you're saying if i get a new phone but stay on the same plan - I will keep EPL, however if i change plan to a pre paid i dont, doenst much much sense since they are both not included with the plan

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Heya! EPL subscription was never available to pre-paid customers, the data is unmetered on prepaid but you're unable to link a subscription to a prepaid account. As you have signed up for the free season pass if you sign up to any other post paid plan you will still be entitled to this for the season. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos