cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Max59
New Contributor

Unsubscribe from Optus Sports

I have followed the steps outlined https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Optus-Sport-Discussion/How-to-unsubscribe-from-Optus-Sport/m-p/4683... but I don't see a 'entertainment tab'. Therefore, I cannot unsubscribe from Optus Sport. I had similar issues last year and it is concerning that it is yet to be fixed.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unsubscribe from Optus Sports

It's not you Max the Optus account portal is absolute crap in my opinion and one never knows what they are going to find on any given day. You need to click on the service in question to bring up the additional tabs. You normally see all your services on the first page. In my case I click the big round data usage graph (go figure) and the additional tabs come up. If you don't see it you might be better off asking support on the live chat below if they can do it for you.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Edit: I went to take a screen capture for you and my own Optus Sports account is missing. Smiley Frustrated

optus-sports-missing.jpg

0 Kudos
New Contributor Max59
New Contributor

Ah thank you, it is not intuitive at all...

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

That's the polite way to put it. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for pointing that out, I've updated those out of date instructions.

Weird, mine is there.

MYaCCOUNT.png

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors