cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to subscribe on Yes TV by Fetch

I tried subscribing to Optus EPL on Fetch but received an error message. I am currently subscribed to the EPL on my laptop and mobile as I am eligible based on my plan and I am able to watch it on these devices. I recently changed my plan to an Entertainment Plus bundle but ever since receiving the Fetch TV box I am unable to subscribe to the EPL on the Fetch box even though I can continue to watch it on my laptop. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Unable to subscribe on Yes TV by Fetch

Hey @ryeurn - are you subscribed to the entertainment pack on there? if you go into manage subscriptions do you get an error message when you try and add the Optus Sports pack or what exactly happens there?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I get an error message to contact Fetch TV provider when I try to subscribe to Optus Sports pack

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hmm did you get the Fetch box from us or did you purchase it from a third party such as Harvey Norman? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

It was delivered from Optus a couple of days ago as I changed my plan from home phone broadband bundle to the Entertainment Plus Bundle. I can watch all the other channels apart from Optus Sports channels. The app does not work either

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Ok - can you PM me through your full name, DOB and the account number or phone number the FetchTV is linked to and I'll check it out for you.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors