Searching...
Highlighted

Subscription Cancellation

missangelababy

I would like to cancel my subscription. Please advise how to go ahead with this. Thanks

Re: Subscription Cancellation

Nghi

Hey missangelababy, we're sorry to hear that? Is there any reason why you want to cancel that subscription? The first season is free for most Optus customers. If you still wanted to remove the subscription then our Billing team can assist over chat  here or calling 133937.

missangelababy

Thanks for getting back to me. I just don't want the EPL anymore and it says it'll start changing me end of July if I continue with the subscription. I've already called the 133 937 number and your service team advised they can't find my service at all and is unable to proceed with the cancellation. This is getting quite frustrating.

missangelababy

I just tried to access the 'chat' that you suggested.

As usual, it says "We're sorry but all our chat teams are busy at the moment."

Is there any other way I can get this resolved?

Nghi

Very strange Smiley Sad If you've signed up for EPL by 31/07 then it is free for the first season. We won't start charging until 2017. Where do you see that message? Is it through My Account website or did you receive an SMS? 

missangelababy

I received an email a month ago to confirm EPL has been subscribed and let me know if I don't unsubscribe by end of July I'll get charged from then on. Regardless of this, I'd like to cancel the subscription please.

Nghi

Ah ok. Our Billing team can assist with removing the EPL subscription from your account on 133937 or live chat here

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo