Searching...
Highlighted

Reset password on Sports App

Joseg

The link to reset password doesn't work. Every time I click on the link it takes me to the sports app main content and no other options to reset the password, just log in or sign up. Just going around in circles here

Re: Reset password on Sports App

Paddylee

When you click on the login/signup page it gives you an option that says"I can't log in!"

It doesnt take you to a different page, a box pops up asking for your email address you used to sign up.

Reset process worked for me yesterday and I received an email and was able to choose a new password.

Perhaps try a different browser?

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

nandopizzani

I have the same issue online. 

I haven't been able to login or reset the password on Optus Sport.
The https://sport.optus.com.au/forgotpassword doesn't send the email with the link. 1800230158 sends a text message with a link to that same page. Tried Chrome from a Mac and Chrome and IE from a Windows PC with the same result

Can anyone help with this?

Paddylee

Just tested it myself.

About 2 minutes after putting in my email address to that link I get the reset email.

"You have requested a password reset on your Optus Sport account.
If you didn't make this request, please ignore this email."

Also tested with the app on android and it also was able to reset my password.

So it is working for others, not sure why not for you.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

nandopizzani

Thanks for your message. Finally found the issue had to do with my spam filters that were deleting the emails generated by the reset password page. The confusion was caused by the fact that I would receive any other emails from Optus and other senders.

nandopizzani

Thanks for your message. Finally found the issue had to do with my spam filters that were deleting the emails generated by the reset password page. The confusion was caused by the fact that I would receive any other emails from Optus and other senders.

DantheMan1970

Same here.   Frustrating.

DantheMan1970

Yes receive email , just has link back to sports homepage and no option to change password.  Going round in circles.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo