As global digitalisation increases, more and more enterprises worldwide are turning to emerging tech... Read the full story
2019-03-06 12:17 AM - last edited on 2019-03-10 12:28 PM by Ray_YC
I try to use 'forgot password link'. Get the email, the email link just opens up the optus sports app and goes no further.
It doesn't let me change my password.
Solved! Solved: Go to Solution.
2019-03-10 12:28 PM
Please try copying the link and opening it in another browser. I've just tested it with mine and there wasn't an issue.
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button
2019-06-09 04:20 PM
gday. just been trying for last 2 days to reset my optus sport password for womens world cup. customer service were friemdly but instructions are poor amd not linked properly. i got it fixed.
1) go to ur optus sport.
2) click on having troule signing in or forgot password.
3) optus sport will send you an email link to reset password to ur designated email.
4) delete your optus sport app.
5) click on the email semt by optus sport to rsset password
6) u should then go to a page to type mew password amd confirm password
7) re-install optus app.
8) type ur new password into re installed app.
9) happy days
10) not happy isnt very clear o optus literature
hope it helps other pple enjoy.