Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nghi
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Renew subscription?

Hey Tjw, are you able to log in ok into the website/Apps but get that error when you try to watch any content? Can you private message me your full name, DOB and Optus phone number? Plus the the email address you have linked up to EPL?

0 Kudos
Kellynben
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I signed up yesterday with my exiting Optus postpaid contract.

can log into the app, and the web based site but when I try to view a game or any video content it tells me I need to renew my subscription. 

Been on the phone to try and talk to someone but just refers me back to the website. 

Just about ready to quit Optus altogether. 

Can an Optus rep please help!!!!!

0 Kudos
Kellynben
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I signed up yesterday with my exiting Optus postpaid contract.

can log into the app, and the web based site but when I try to view a game or any video content it tells me I need to renew my subscription. 

Been on the phone to try and talk to someone but just refers me back to the website. 

Just about ready to quit Optus altogether. 

Can an Optus rep please help!!!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Kellynben, glad to take a look for you. Can you send me a private message with your account number, email address and DOB please? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Ljansson
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've just got a new phone and plan and now every time I try to log in it's saying my subscription has expired. The weird thing is it was still working on the old phone. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and it's still not working. 

0 Kudos
Marie

Yikes! Really sorry to hear that Ljansson 😞

Can you please PM me your mobile number, date of birth, full name and the email address you use to login to Optus Sports and I'll check this out for you.

Cheers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Phinton
New Contributor
New Contributor

Like others, my account is active, but get need to renew subscription message.  This is miserable the number of issuers I have had with the EPL app!

0 Kudos
Hollie
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Phinton, apologies for the troubles you've had with the 'renew subscription' error. Some customers have experienced this when changing plans as it seems to drop off. We can usually get this sorted out pretty quickly, are you able to PM me your full name, DOB and Optus mobile or account number your subscription is linked to as well as the email address you use to log in? Just post back here once you have PM' d me so I can pick it up.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Tjw
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Nigh

i have been overseas and thought perhaps this would be resolved by now, but it's still the same . I can log into the apps ok, but on play, I get the message Renew Subscription. EDITED FOR PRIVACY.

0 Kudos
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@Tjw - I've had to edit your post. Can you please send those in a private message to myself or Nghi? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos