Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Hollie
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Renew subscription?

Hey Guys

Sorry you're still having problems with this - are you able to PM me your full name, DOB, the number you've registered for EPL with and the email address it should be linked to?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
ChrisMc35
New Contributor
New Contributor

<Removed for Privacy>

0 Kudos
Siz
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

so just wondering how everything is going? I've given my information to 2 moderators and i have heard nothing back, i've been into a store and they were awesome and understanding but they couldn't help, so they put me through to someone and told me to tell them to cancel the subscription for me so i can re subscribe. That didnt happen, it was just me explaining to someone the exact same problem over and over. I've been pretty paitent with all this but would like to get this fixed asap thanks. 

0 Kudos
Shae
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Our team is still looking into this @Siz. I'll let you know a bit more on this when they are back in the office on Monday

0 Kudos
JoshBlinco
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having exactly the same issue, and I have found no way of getting in touch with Optus about it.

The 'live chat' states nobody being available, and the phone service sends me through a loop of questions, ultimately telling me to come back here, and then killing the call!

I hope you are able to respond to this message so that we are able to initiate some form of troubleshooting process.

Thank you!

Josh

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hey @JoshBlinco, have you tried to re-install the app and see of that helps? Alternatively please PM me your Optus service number, your full name, date of birth and your email linked to the EPL.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
akezby
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same problem. Help please

0 Kudos
Siz
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Got mine up and running last week. The moderator Tris couldnt find a registered account and had set up another confirmation code for me so went back to https://manage.sport.optus.com.au and re checked eligibility but then tried to sign up with my everyday email address and it said that address was already linked to a subscription. So I signed up with my alternate email address and its all good now and working.

0 Kudos
Dave
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey akezby 🙂 What exactly is going on? Are you able to register at all? Are you getting any error messages?

Glad to hear it's working now Siz 🙂 Let us know if we can help out with anything else.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Tjw
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I also am getting a subscription renew notice on both my iPad and iPhone. Just deleted app on iPhone, and reinstalled, but just same   Renew subscription message comes up. Please help

0 Kudos