cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Siz
Occasional Contributor

Renew subscription?

So I've signed up. Got my confirmation email. I've logged in on the app and go to watch a video and it says my subscription has expired and that i need to renew it. Why and how do i renew something i just signed up for?

0 Kudos
32 Replies
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Re: Renew subscription?

That doesn't sound right at all 😞 Can you try reloading the App or even deleting/installing again? Do you get the same error when you go to the website here?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Reinstalled app again and still same issue. When on website, majority of videos have locks on them and the ones that don't go to the page but just shows a black space where video should be. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Hmm. I recommend speaking with our Billing team over chat here or 133937 and confirm that the EPL subscription is still applied to your account.

0 Kudos
New Contributor ChrisMc35
New Contributor

How did it end up ??

did it get resolved, as I have the exact same problem with the app and the website, and it has taken me forever to find this type of question posted in any Optus forum.....

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

It appears that the chat teams are busy at the moment. So no fix yet. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@ChrisMc35 and @Siz, I'm in the office today and would love to have a look into this for you. Are you able to PM me the full name, account number and date of birth for the service registered for EPL and I'll see what I can do to help?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@ChrisMc35 and @Siz Are you still having these issues? Other user's are reporting that this has been fixed for them. Please let me know if you needed a hand with it.

0 Kudos
New Contributor ChrisMc35
New Contributor

@Shae

no progress for me and my account 

am still having same issues 

evey time I try and watch a video 

"SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED"

please renew to view this content....

don't know what is happening....

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Still having the same issue here as well. Have given account details and still haven't heard if my account has the subscription actually active or not. 

0 Kudos