Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

Premier league fans will know how useless Bein Sentana Fox have been keeping the basic programming together. It looks like Optus via Fetch TV are going to be no better. This week Crystal Palacwe vs Bournemouth and Tottenham vs Liverpool have not been downloaded to "On Demand: on Fetch. Please complain as we are stuck with Optus for 3 years and we need to tell them what we want. As Premier League is played in the middle of the night in Australia we must have all matches downloaded next day ASAP. In fact this is what Optus promised when I signed up Ron Priestley

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Premier league fans will know how useless Bein Sentana Fox have been keeping the basic progra...

Hey @ronprst, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Could you please confirm if you're referring to the On deman matches as we did have an issue with them but that's all fixed now.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

Re: Premier league fans will know how useless Bein Sentana Fox have been keeping the basic progra...

You say the On Demand on Fetch TV is fixed but it is not.There are still only 6 of 8 games. For goodness sake look at it yourselves and see what I mean

You have 2 jobs:-

1) Show live Premier League games

2) Download them (ALL 10) to "On Demand" as soon as the games finish.

Is that really toohard?

Highlighted
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

I am talking about "On Demand" on Optus Sport on Fetch TV.It is not fixed. You have only loaded 6 of 8 games

Please do 2 things

1)Show 10 Premier League games live unless there is overlap

@2) Assoon as a game finishes download it to "On Demand"

Surely that si not too hard

Ron Priestley

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ronprst
Contributor

Please tell me who I can talk too who knows what they are talking about and also tells the truth

Ron Priestley

Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Sorry if you feel like that @ronprst. Out of the total 380 games 290 will be available on demand and not all. Which game are you referring to I've checked and can confirm the Liverpool game from last night is not yet available. With regards to the games available on demand as soon as the live game finishes, I can confirm the games can take upto  2 hours to be available on demand. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor halfgallon
Contributor

The truth & Optus are distant strangers . Their purchase of the EPL rites has been an unmitigated disaster & its almost a crime that they were ever allowed to take it . Their customer service team are poorly trained & have no idea what the EPL is , the sales team will do anything & tell you any number of absolute lies to sign you up & then they fail to deliver & threaten you with massive payout fees if you decide the service isnt what it was cracked up to be . I have just ditched my mobile service with Optus & the home Ph & internet will follow if things stay the same

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor SpringwoodSpur
Occasional Contributor

The Tottenham V Stoke game is not available on demand, and the replays are on during work hours, how do us Spurs fans (and Stoke fans), get to watch the game?

0 Kudos