cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor BenF
Contributor

Re: Optus Sport

Analytics calls aren't "content", but they are part of the payload of the resource that your requesting. Usually these are provided by a third party which makes zero rating difficult/impossible.  Typically we're talking about a couple of kB for each call.

0 Kudos
Contributor MarkScarfe1972
Contributor

According to Optus, analytics is content. They are saying its news and magazine shows. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

That's correct, so team analysis and player analysis is content which will be metered but the data used for this should be pretty minimal.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor

So anything that is not an actual game will be meteted?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @MarkScarfe1972 - just going to get some clarification what analytics actually includes. Please leave this with me, should have an answer for you by early next week. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @MarkScarfe1972 - really sorry for the confusion here, just confirmed that analytic content in this context is for the App. This info helps measure the Apps performance and helps Optus to learn how customers use the app, we can also use this to enhance your experience whilst using the App. The data used should be minimal though. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Awesome. Thanks

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor vedsez
Occasional Contributor

Like wise many people who has activation problem to EPL sports channels so do I. Optus team couldn't solve the problem . I did deleted the app and installed back again but didn't work. 

While I was on hold I have tried something different has no relation with Optus account. Created users name and password has no account connection with Optus. It did. I now have activated app to run.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

No worries @MarkScarfe1972, appreciate your patience with this.

Hey @vedsez, not too sure what you mean sorry? Are you now been able to watch EPL via the App? 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor vedsez
Occasional Contributor

Yes. I do.

0 Kudos