Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Optus Sport login and reset password issue

[ Edited ]
Amy1986

I cant log into my optus sport or reset my password.

Solution

Re: Optus Sport login and reset password issue

Ray_YC

Hi Amy,

Please visit our Optus Sport Help and Support page for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Karen8212

Is cant get login in when I forgot password n they send the email n msg again. They say hav a link inside but is didn't hav anything. When I click the reset password it is just back to the optus sport page n enter login in again only.is cant get reset password to login again.

Ray_YC

Please try copying the link and opening it in another browser. I've just tested it with mine and there wasn't an issue. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo