Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No username or password for EPL

[ Edited ]
Bart

hi, my account number is *REMOVED PERSONAL INFO* and I upgraded my home internet plan on wed so that I could access EPL app. I was told I would receive an email with username and password but this has not yet occurred. Which email will this be sent to?

Re: No username or password for EPL

Toomey

Hey Bart, I can check if everything is set up correctly on our end. Can you please send me a private message with your full name and DOB for security?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Bart

Hi Toomey, thank you I think I just sorted it out Smiley Happy

Toomey

Great! Do you mind sharing your resolution for any one else in this forum with the same issue? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Bart

I spoke with a representative on the phone who registered on my behalf. Provided me with password and username.

[ Edited ]
Toomey

Ah ok perfect Smiley Happy

Enjoy the games!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo