cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor LynSol
New Contributor

My password has never worked

I have the optus sport awevuce active on my account but cannot log in. The password doesnt work, never has. Have tried to reset it a heap of times but the email link they send doesn't work either. Optus cannot help, nothing changes. Has anyone had similar dramas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Re: My password has never worked

Hey @LynSol, thanks for reaching out to us. Since I have resolved your inquiry through our Facebook conversation I will close this conversation as resolved here.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Gabriel84
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  The reset password link just takes me back to the main screen of the app.  Completely useless...  can someone please help me with this!? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @  Gabriel84 - Sorry about this. Could you please confirm if your sport is linked to a Optus service or you registered through Play store?  Please feel free to PM me Here and  I'll look into this. I'll need your Email login for sport, full name, date of birth and Optus number (if login linked to to this number). 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos