Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor recchmeister
Occasional Contributor

Multiple logins/subscriptions for EPL

Hi there,

While I was signing up for the Optus Sport subscriptions I believe I may have two subscriptions under my Internet and Mobile accounts. I know the two email addresses I have used, is there any way I can cancel one of these subscriptions and leave the other one?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Occasional Contributor recchmeister
Occasional Contributor

Re: Multiple logins/subscriptions for EPL

In addition to this, I believe one of these accounts was signed up prior to August 1, and another afterwards, does this mean I will be charged for the subscription that was setup after the promotion date? If so, I'd like to keep the subscription that is complimentary for the 16/17 season.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Multiple logins/subscriptions for EPL

Hey@recchmeister, currently the EPL subscription can't be cancelled but since it's free for the 2016/17 and if next year you still don’t want it then we can remove the offer for one of the services.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos