cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Multiple devices

Please ask NGHI

he said the epl team are working on functionality to remove previously registered devices directly from the website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'm aware they are looking at it. Currently it's not an option however. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

a few days ago I thought it was fixed as I had one device in the list my laptop. Today its all full again and I havent added any device.

It would seem optus are sinking trying to get epl sorted for everyone but maing a mess of it!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

any update on this?????

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do you remove a linked device so another can be added??? You keep saying 30 days but how????? If only 1 can stream why do you care how many are linked anyway??? This is a disgrace. 

Highlighted

Hey @Byebye, you can certainly remove a device from your EPL login. For that you just have to login to your EPL account here → https://goo.gl/mUc3Zv and then mover the cursor on to your name>settings>devices and here you can remove it. Let us know if there are any issues. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

what is the point of limiting devices if it means nothing?

If i can only use 1 at a time, this system is pointless.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My settings does not list any devices as described.

All I want to be able to do is to be able to use Optus Sport (on a TV) at two different locations (not at the same time).  When I tried this I was told I had to log out of the first location which was about 1400 klms away.  I could still use Optus Sport on a laptop.

I have tried contacting Optus by phone (a very lengthy process) and was promised a call back with an answer - which never happened.

Why is this so difficult?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @kfinney,

Thanks for raising this and we do apologise for the ongoing issue.

You will be able to log into both devices however you will be unable to stream on both devices at the same time.

Let us know if you have any issues with this. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Does this mean Optus has changed something, if so when.  This did not work a few months ago.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors