Searching...
Highlighted

I need to re-set my Optus Sport password

CountryGal

I followed the instructions - 4 times !!!?? Each time the link in the email sent me back to the log-in page - NO PASSWORD RE-SET OPTION

Please help

Re: I need to re-set my Optus Sport password

Kartika

Thanks for reaching out @CountryGal. Sorry to hear about your Optus Sport login issue. I can definitely look into this for you. Before I go ahead can you please PM us → here how did you register for Optus Sport? I mean was it through your billing account with us or directly through the app as a non Optus customer.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Kartika

Hi @CountryGal, for some reason your profile will not let me sent you a private message here, sorry. Can you sent us your details through a different platform (Facebook or Twitter) and include my name so that I can pick it up. If you have Facebook then message us → here.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

CountryGal

Don't use either facebook or twitter - if the pm process isnt working then simply explain in this forum post how i can go about changing my password   cheers

Kartika

Hey @CountryGal, we need to fix it our need for which I need your account details. Can you initiate another PM directly and then I will try to respond to that one.

CountryGal

Ok.  how do i initiate a pm ?

Kartika

Can you try this → link instead to sent us a PM.

Kartika

Hi @CountryGal, it seems you do not have private message turned on in your profile. Can you please click on your profile name (top right hand corner) > Settings > Preferences> Private Messenger (make sure it is on). 

Duminku

I just want to watch football please 

Duminku

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo