cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Hotdiggedy
Occasional Contributor

I can't sign in the app

I have created a new account, can sign in online however the app says username or password incorrect. I even changed my password to no evail.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Signing into optus sport app

I can't sign into optus sport app. I have reset my password and can sign in online but when I use the same login details on the app it says user or password details are incorrect.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Re: I can't sign in the app

Hi @Hotdiggedy, sorry to hear about your Optus Sport app login issue. Just to get this right you are able to login fine on the sport website however only have issues through the app, is this correct?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yes that is correct. I have also reinstalled the app to no evail.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Are you able to login into the app on any other device?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Signing into optus sport app

That's weird indeed. Might be worth removing the app and restarting your device then installing it again and see what happens.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, tried that but no luck. I can sign in on another device though so may be a device/android issue.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Just signed in on apple device so issue is with my LG G6 android device; optus say app will support android up to 6.01 however that is old..i'm using 8.0.0

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realise you had a second post going on the same subject. Best to stick with 

Moderator Kartika

Hey @Hotdiggedy, I am using a Huawei phone with 8.0.0 and it works fine on mine. It seems there is some other settings on your phone causing the issue. Can you go into Settings > Apps & Notifications > Apps > Optus Sport > Permissions make sure all are active? 

0 Kudos