cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can't login

I have registered for EPL with my email address but when I logged on to the website or app, it displayed an error: invalid username/password. So I clicked forgot password, it said that the email address is not registered, which it already is.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: I can't login

I seem to be stuck in a loop. Can you please offer a solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @justintuan, are you able to re-register here?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I've been down this path before. However, I re-registered as you suggested and received below message: "There is already a Premier League subscription associated with this Optus service."
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Ok, sounds like something wrong in the back end then, shoot through your email in a private message and I'll take a look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for resetting my account. Problem fixed!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

All good!

For anyone else with a similar issue reading this thread, there was a typo in the email address that needed amending. Message any moderator like myself and we can fix this for you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi i have the same issue? How do i get this sorted? Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The Optus moderator checked Optus' backend system and realised that there was a typo with my username. He changed the username and reset the password, it was that simple.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @Dave99 - if you're still having difficulties logging in, please send me a private message with your Optus account number, full name and DOB and we'll follow this up 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos