Searching...

I can't cancel my optus sport subscription

CTIKOFT

I don't have access to the app, and undortunately I have not been able to find where I can unsubscribe on the browser. I don't have an actual Optus account, and so can't login that way to cancel it. Please help. 

Re: I can't cancel my optus sport subscription

Davelew

Hi

If you subscribed through either the Google Play store or the Apple store you have to unsubscribe through their subscriptions. These link should help:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Optus-Sport-How-to-Unsubscribe/m-p/469304#M22376

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JayMen

I have tried to do cancle the subscriptions via the Google Play store, however my subscription doest appear on there.

I still have been charged with a Aug and Sept monthyl fee, even though I unsubscribed after I watched the World Cup.

I tried going into store and called the billings and no one can help me out. One of the store members actually advised me to go to the Ombudsman, as he had never heard of my situation and couldnt help me out.

I need to some help, as all avenues have been exhausted and I cant get on the phone with anyone with Optus Sport.

This is extremely frustrating. Anyone else having the same issues.

Davelew

Hi

On your credit card statement who is charging you the subscription? If you subscribed through the Google Play store it will appear something like GOOGLE*Optus as the recipient.

If that's the case and it is a Google subscription do you have more than one account with Google and signed up through your other account? Otherwise you will need to contact Google to cancel the subscription.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo