Searching...

How to unsubscribe sport

[ Edited ]
Cyntech

How does one unsubscribe from Optus Sport?

All the support articles are no longer valid.

Re: How to unsubscribe sport

MiCCAS

Hey there!

Have you tried the steps located on this page?

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/optus-sport-how-to-unsubscribe?requestType=NormalReques...

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Cyntech

Yep. As I said, the support articles are out of date.

• There is no entertainment tab in the My Account details
  • The subscriptions info has moved/no longer there for iOS. When I view through iTunes, it says I have none.

MiCCAS

Hmmm - I think that may be because your subscription has been cancelled already, but I've escalated your post to a staff member so they can take a look promptly for you Smiley Happy

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

GuyCS

Hey @Cyntech - is your subscription included with your Optus plan or did you purchase the subscription via the Apple App Store? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Cyntech

It's part of my Optus mobile plan.

GuyCS

Thanks for confirming @Cyntech 

Can you please shoot me a private message with the following info:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account number:

We should be able to manually remove the subscription from your plan. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo