cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor dgarwoli
New Contributor

How do I get multiple logins to Optus sport?

I have a number of eligible phone plans for Optus sport all on the same account, how do I arrange seperate logins for each eligible plan?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: How do I get multiple logins to Optus sport?

Hi

Use a different email address as your login for each account.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor dgarwoli
New Contributor

yes, trouble is I only have 1 account - and hence does that mean I only have 1 login?

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

For 2 eligible plans you should have access to 2 Optus Sports logins, nothing to do with one Optus Account.

For me I have one Optus Account and 2 different logins for Optus Sports. You can use any email address you have, it does not need to use your my account login email address.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor dgarwoli
New Contributor

thanks that is helpful, but i am lost as to how to get another optus sport login. any idea as to how to do this? i've tried visiting the optus sport website, there is no clear direction here.

0 Kudos
New Contributor dgarwoli
New Contributor

the trouble is when i check mobile number eligibility, i receive an sms code and this allows me to login using my user name which is my email address (which is the same for all the eligible mobile numbers under the same account).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

I would get onto online chat and ask them to change the user name.

New Contributor austdg
New Contributor

In my case Optus Chat were unable to help me resolve the same issue - I'm waiting on a follow up to see if someone can assist.

It seems the system has changed, and although I have two separate eligible accounts, it is automatically linked to the one email address. This means that I cannot really benefit from the additional eligible account. I'm hoping someone will be able to fix this and change the email on one of the accounts so I can benefit from what I'm paying for.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors